This Agreement, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of this website (https://delhigreens.org/ and www.delhigreens.org) and all sub-sites, sub-domains, micro-websites, project websites that reside under this website (collectively, “Delhi Greens Websites”), by a Subscriber. “Subscriber” means each person who visits and/or establishes or accesses a connection (“Account”) for access to and use of the Delhi Greens Websites.
The following disclaimer applies to all content being broadcasted under the delhigreens.org URL and on Delhi Greens Websites.
- The information on this website is made available for general personal use only and all access to, and use of, the information is at the user’s risk.
- While full care is taken to confirm the accuracy of information about events, workshops, etc. posted anywhere on the Delhi Greens Websites, readers should seek confirmation from the originating or authorising organisation, institute, department or group before taking any further action.
- The posting of information and logos of other organisations, institutes, departments, etc. or any URL does not constitute an endorsement by the Delhi Greens organisation of that URL or link or the information at that Internet site.
- Delhi Greens reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on the Delhi Greens Websites at any time and without any prior notice.
- We moderate the comments, responses and feedback made on all the URLs across the Delhi Greens Websites. However, in keeping with the principle of freedom to express inherent in our Constitution, we do not remove any comments unless they are offensive or abusive. If you are making an analysis in your comment, please make sure you leave your correct email address for authenticity. Don’t worry, your email will never be shared. We hate spam too.
- Delhi Greens ccepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information published on this Website or any of the Delhi Greens Websites, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
- Unless otherwise specified, all content (images, graphics, text) belongs to the Delhi Greens organisation. If you have a problem with anything posted anywhere on this website or on any Delhi Greens Websites, please get in touch with us by clicking here.
Restrictions on use
The Delhi Greens Websites are owned and operated by Delhi Greens NGO, a Delhi based Non-Governmental Organisation and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the NGO, its partners, various other agencies and other sources (including media partners). We partner with different national and international agencies from time to time and some of the material posted on the Delhi Greens Websites may be protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
By using the Delhi Greens Websites, subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the Delhi Greens Websites is personal to Subscriber and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Subscriber is responsible for all use of Subscriber’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of Subscriber’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. Subscriber shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Subscriber’s password(s), if any.
The Delhi Greens NGO shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Delhi Greens Websites, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
Delhi Greens website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.