Green the Change Academy works with the vision of skill building for achieving self-sufficiency and inclusive and sustainable development.
Green the Change Academy (GTCA) draws its inspiration from the Skill India Programme, Standup India Programme and Startup India Programme of the Government of India as well as Digital India Programme of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEIT) and Greek Skills Development Programme of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC).
Objectives of Green the Change Academy:
- Run courses that can help individual members of the society to develop green skills that can be used for environmental protection and conservation of nature and natural resources.
- Provide training to the youth and run courses that help in skill development for securing livelihood.
- Run courses that help generate a green work force for sustainable development in-line with the Green Skills Development Programme of the GoI.
- Run courses with dynamic training modules that benefit youth who can afford to pay for these courses but do not exclude those youth who are not able to pay for these courses.
- Support the Digital India Mission of GoI by running courses that impact IT skills to the youth and citizens of all age groups.
- Support Standup India Programme of GoI by running courses that enhance entrepreneurship skills of women and under-priveleged communities.
- Support Startup India Programme of GoI by running courses that provide entrepreneurship skills to the youth and citizens of all age groups.
Visit Green the Change Academy: http://greenthechange.com